The site will be repaired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The site will be repaired

I know its been a while since things were reliable on here and for that I can only apologize as I couldn't seem to come through. I can only say it will be back and better yet. I also am going to be able to make the changes and keep the member accounts and its wealth of information that has been posted by all of you and hopefully others will find informative. I will be working to have it repaired and reliable asap.
    Thanks
    Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

I have purchased and downloaded new version of forum and testing it. I felt it was important to secure the members and history of the site. Sorry for the delay and unstable site. F-Body.com is back and more improvements are still to come.

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

It's back hope you take a few minutes to post some updated pictures of your rides.
      Al

Comment

Good to see it working again.

Comment

The site has been updated and more improvements are coming, take a look around.

Comment

Al,

My hat is off to you for keeping this going...thank you for all your efforts.
            Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Working...
            X