Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels on the Camaro

Hey guys. Long time no post!

I just scored an unbelievable deal on some wheels for my Camaro via Craigslist.

Get this.... A set of 4 GM A-mold wheels/tires from a 1999 SS removed from the car and stored with 8000 miles on the car in as-new condition. The Goodyear Eagle F1 tires have 80% tread, are the factory mounted tires with the factory installed wheel weights on the rims. Not a scratch on any of the wheels, absolutely perfect condition. No dry rot at all, the rubber is soft and supple as they were stored in bags and not exposed to sunlight.

And the price I paid..... $550 for all 4.

Now for some technical content... I did have to dremel out the hubs on the two wheels I mounted on the back of my car because my car, being a 1994 has the larger rear hubs that newer wheels don't fit over.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
      X