Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Stupid Drunk

I don't know how true this is but I could see it happening

A drunk Ukrainian who boasted to friends of his amazing strength was left fighting for his life when he picked a fight with a 42 stone grizzly bear. The 22 year-old man, not named, had been drinking with friends when he decided to show them how strong he was by wrestling with the biggest animal he could find.

They went to the local zoo where he managed to climb over the railings into a bear cage and started to hit one of them on the leg. The bear pushed the man away with a swipe of his paw but when the man hit him again the bear pinned him to the ground and began mauling him.

Staff managed to drag the man out of the cage and calm the bears down.
    Doctors at a hospital in the town where he was being treated said his condition was serious.

A spokesman for the zoo said: "The whole thing lasted less than a minute and the other bears were just getting ready to join in and attack him as well. If we hadn't got him out of there he would have been killed."

I thought it was funny so I thought I would pass it on
    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

This is why alchohol and testosterone don't mix. They should of left the idiot in there with the bears.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I'm not sure which is worse. The moron who climbed in to fight with the bear or his idiot "friends" who actually let him do it.

Stupidity + alcohol = death

I've said it before..... the gene pool needs cleaning.

Comment

Looks as though he is . . .

. . . a candidate for the 2005 Darwin Awards.
        R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
          . . . a candidate for the 2005 Darwin Awards.
          I was thinking the same thing.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

True Story

Bear Story

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320

I've said it before..... the gene pool needs cleaning.
              Amen to that.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I don't know what the fuss is all about the bear was just playing...

man, it's one story after another it seems these days...from sick to WTF to idiot...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Wow, so both guys were drunk. I find this story hilarious, and drunks would never learn from it.

I agree with Joe as well...
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

They should have left him in there... I'm sure he would have turned it around and taken the bear out.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                    X