need info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info

i need all the information you gusy can give me about the WRX.

What year did the turbo start in?

How much hp and toque?

Quarter Mile?

Mods?

Price?
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Copied from their web site:

IMPREZA WRX STI SEDAN
    Starting at $32,995*
    If you're looking for the ultimate rally-inspired machine, the STI is it. The STI leaves no stone unturned. Everything from a 300 horsepower turbocharged boxer engine to a Brembo® performance brake system; this car is fully loaded.

Standard Features

300-hp 2.5-liter DOHC intercooled, turbocharged boxer engine
    300 lb-ft of torque at 4,000 rpm
    Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive with Driver Controlled Center Differential (DCCD)
    High performance sport-tuned 4-wheel independent suspension
    Brembo® performance brake system
    Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
    140-watt 6-speaker premium audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD changer
    Automatic climate control
    17-inch BBS® wheels
    STI-design front seats with fixed integrated head restraints and embroidered STI logos
    Remote keyless entry system
    Antitheft security system

http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview....=WRX_STI_SEDAN
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Thanks i wish i could afford that for an extra car but im stuck with like a 2002 WRX pricerange. Anyone have any infor on those? If this thread is in the wrong space please move it.
      1995 LT1 bird
      10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.

2005 Dode SRT-4
      agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!

Comment

The WRX is the turbo model of the Impreza and the STi is the high performance model of the WRX. There is no non-turbo WRX, and if it's not a WRX then it's not turbo (unless someoneput it on there themselves). I believe they started selling the WRX in America (instead of just the 2.5RS) in 2000. They "should" run a mid 14 second quarter bone stock. I'm not too sure about prices though. I'm thinking mid to late teens for a 2002 depending on mileage.
        '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
        Stock with an irratic idle...
        (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

I'm thinking about getting an 06 WRX which now comes with the 2.5 liter 230 hp (I think that is lower than what it really has). Ugly car but god they drive nice. (test drove one). And I can get it with leather.

But, the pre 06 versions have the 2.0 liter turbo with 212 HP. Still a nice little car, although I have never driven one.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Later models had 227 so the hp is only up 3 horses. They are way underrated. all i know is my bird spanked a wrx that had atlest exhaust and cosemetic mods. and i got my ass spanked by a STI that looked and sounded all modded out. Im moving out and i need a car to drive around year round. What is another sport car i could drive in the snow. I would like awd.
            1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitLT1
              Later models had 227 so the hp is only up 3 horses. They are way underrated. all i know is my bird spanked a wrx that had atlest exhaust and cosemetic mods. and i got my ass spanked by a STI that looked and sounded all modded out. Im moving out and i need a car to drive around year round. What is another sport car i could drive in the snow. I would like awd.
              How about a Stealth TT...note you cant get one thats newer then a 96
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

No heard too many bad things about them, no offense. Anyone else have anymore info?
                1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

i need a car to drive around year round. What is another sport car I could drive in the snow
                  Eclipse 1990 TO 1999 AWD
                  WRX
                  Imprezza 2.5rs (non turbo)
                  Audi A4
                  3000gt vr4
                  stealth TT
                  EV0 VIII
                  Mods for the WRX? Try here
                  96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Working...
                  X