slowmaro305 Guest

third gen parts for sale....LOTS of parts

i have lots of third gen parts for sale....tbi setups..tpi setups.....1986 camaro body part...interior....you name it, i seriously might have it, if interested..let me know.

BigBlockBoy Guest
    hey do you have a tpi set up still?

Middle of Nowhere, Florida. Home of the 12 hrs. of Sebring
    I need a hatch pull down assembly and rear hatch hinges.

slowmaro305 Guest
    yes i have 88 and below hatch motor assembly as well as the 89+ hatch motor assembly, i also have the tpi for sale as well, from a 86 iroc,no harness, no dist, no ecm.

s10pete Guest
    do you have the cluster still? Is it the 145mph???

wellsracing27 Guest

parts

hey im looking for a lot of interior parts and for a complete set of locks with key for trunk doors ect

89 trans am gta parts wanted

89 GTA ........Looking for the following....... t-top headliner in tan/beige ... rear spoiler in GOOD shape.... (must be TA car) ... Black/charcoal center armrest pad... ( no tears or damage ) .... and possibly seats.... Please email me at gogzhero@aol.com if u have. Thanks, Scott

86-firebird Guest

I NEED A MOTOR

I NEED A MOTOR TO GO INTO A 86 FIREBIRD IT NEEDS TO BE A FUEL INJECTED V8 ALSO IF YOU HAVE A TRANNY I MIGHT NEED ONE OF THOSE AS WELL THX

do you have a auto shifter plate for a 92 RS? Mine is OK the plastic has just cracked around the screw holes from over-tightning and reproduction has stopped.