This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to F-Body.com

F-Body.com was started in January of 1997. A great place to keep in touch with those that share the Camaro/Firebird Passion. This site is open to share general discussion, technical issues, events, share pictures/videos, and more.

Welcome and feel free to join our online community.
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Greetings

Hello All!

My name is Ed, I live in the South Puget Sound area of Washington State. Just recently bought a '95 Trans Am, which is an absolute blast to drive. I have been a Firebird/Camaro fan for as long as I can remember. This is my second Trans Am, my first being an '81 Turbo T/A (both of which coincidentally were silver). Was able to take the '95 to a few cruise ins before the weather turned, got quite a few compliments. Which was quite surprising to me, since the car needs a few cosmetic things fixed. I don't have a reputation for owning cars for a long time, but this one is just fun enough, that I might keep it for awhile. Hope to meet some of you who are located in the PNW.

Comment

welcome Ed, these cars do have a way about them that makes us want to keep them...enjoy the board...any pictures?
      thanks

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Originally posted by 35th_camaro_ss View Post
        welcome Ed, these cars do have a way about them that makes us want to keep them...enjoy the board...any pictures?
        thanks
        I do have photos, but when I try to post them the forum tells me that I don't have permission to post photos?

Comment

I looked into this and settings show you should be able to insert image with tool just above where you type, let me know if you cant as I want to fix if theres a problem...there is also an option on board to start an alblum if you wanted to share more photos.
          thanks
          Al

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1995 Trans Am.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	255061 Lets see if this works for me

Comment

That worked, now how do I make this my profile avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast_Ed View Post
                That worked, now how do I make this my profile avatar?
                if you click on settings at top of screen, you should see option at left to change your avatar
                Al

Comment

nice to still be aboard
                  Johnny

Comment

New to this site. How do you post questions?

New to the site, how do I post questions?

Comment

Welcome to the site vettebell...looks like you have managed to post a question, however if you have a technical question, we do have a section to post those questions.

Al

Comment

hi

hi my name joe, and i am new to this site. i use to have an 89 iroc-z, but it was t-boned hard by a cavalier back in september. now i have an 92 firebird and just picked up an 85 trans am. i do have pics will post up soon.

Comment

Hello Joe, welcome to the board...looking forward to seeing pics.
                          Al

Comment

Absolutely amazed to see this site still exists. Received a "Happy Birthday" e-mail, and wanted to check it out. Even more amazed that at 75 years old I was able to remember my password on the second try.

Still have the 1994 Formula I bought brand new. Hasn't been down the track in a decade, so the 800 HP / 800 lb-ft nitrous breathing 381ci LT1 is just going to waste. Might be time to think about selling it.

I need to stop in more often.
                            Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Glad you stopped by, sorry the site is in tough shape, I am working on fixing it as there has been some obstacles for me to get through.
                              Al

Comment

Working...
                              X