Please introduce us to your f-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please introduce us to your f-body

Im sure many of us would like to know more about your f-body , let us know any story that goes along with it that makes it "yours". We all know "It's not Just a Car".

Post a pic if you can.
    Thanks

Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

F Bodies

I have two, both under construction. A 68 what will be a SS big block that is completely apart and on rotisserie floor boards and quarters. The other is a 74 TA 455 SD 4 speed it's turn on the rotisserie. I have most all the parts for both, just short of time. The TA has 42,000 actual miles on it. Bare bones no AC no FM just a go fast car.

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
      I have two, both under construction. A 68 what will be a SS big block that is completely apart and on rotisserie floor boards and quarters. The other is a 74 TA 455 SD 4 speed it's turn on the rotisserie. I have most all the parts for both, just short of time. The TA has 42,000 actual miles on it. Bare bones no AC no FM just a go fast car.
      Sounds like a couple cool cars in progress, hope to see some updates as they come along and definately in finished stage...any pics along the way are always cool as well.

Al

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Re: Please introduce us to your f-body

Hi, guess I can post an intro here..... new to the forum. Name is Kanefrom south ms. Have a 2001 WS6, that's under construction, bc I don't know how to be happy with what I Have!! Found your site bc someone posted it was back up on our group site at southernfbody. Glad to see more fbody sites!!! Will try to get a thread goin about my car later.

Comment

Welcome to the board, its just had the forum program upgraded to most current and we will be adding more as needed/wanted to keep it easy to use...There's still a wealth of camaro and firebird knowledge in its history that can still be searched and always room to add more.

Al

Comment

My Rides

new guy here, my name is Doug. I own a 1979 Trans Am It won 1st place in her class this year at the Trans Am Nationals in Dayton OH.

I also have a 68 bird (being restored) I do most all the work my self so it takes me a bit to get one done. I also restore other birds for other people. last winter I did a 1976 50th TA for a man in PA. and working on a 79 10th right now for another guy

50th I painted last winter

10th Im painting now

77 W72 I restored and sold last spring

my wifes 68 bird

Comment

Welcome to the board Doug, Nice to see you bringing back some great cars. Im sure many would enjoy seeing your cars and updates on your restorations.

Al

Comment

thanks, I'll get some pic up soon.

Comment

heres a few pics of my ride....my ongoing project.

heres what she looked like up to a few months ago.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	front-driver.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	255045

heres a pic since I added the ram air hood

Name:	RamAir1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	255046
                  LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

New to the forum from Wisconsin.

Hi my name is Brian and live in S.E. Wisconsin. I have a 2000 Camaro SS SLP #8288 with 38,000 miles it is navy blue metallic, t-tops,ebony leather, Hurst six speed. Some of the modifications I have done are: Silver Berger stripes, blacked out rear tail light panel, GMMG exhaust, K&N air cleaner, SLP airbox lid, SLP smooth bellow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, coustom painted American Racing Tourque Thrust wheels by Tom Henry Chevy with Good Year Eagle F1 tires. I am also a proud member of the Illinois Camaro Club please check us out at illinoiscamaroclub.com

Name:	294647_109670572468531_100002767664515_55699_8136629_n.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	255047Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian_Letarte4big.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	255048Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian_Letarte2big.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	255049Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian_Letarte3big.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	255050Click image for larger version

Name:	RS1big.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	255051
                    I have a 2000Camaro SS (SLP #8288) Navy blue, 6 speed, t-tops, leather, SLP intake, GMMG exhaust, silver Berger stripes.

Comment

Thanks guys for sharing your cars, many are enjoying them and hoping we can get more sharing theirs as well...Feel free to post more pics and let your friends know about this site, I will be making changes as needed and or even requested.

Al

Comment

New to site

Hey , my name is Matt, I see some awesome F-bodys on here... I currently own a Black 2002 Ws6 trans am...
                        I bought this back in feb of 2005 and my first motor got destroyed, I have a 402 stroker with a moser 12 bolt and a direct port nitrous sytem as well.

I will post some pictures....

Comment

My F-Bodies

1985 Iroc-Z Camaro,fully loaded,in the midst of a rebuild.
                          Attached Files

Comment

My F-Body #2

2010 2SS Camaro
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

Greetings to all!
                              My car camaro'87 in construction. New color, looks pretty damn cool =)

Name:	2013-07-24_19-05-59_122.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	255075

Comment

Working...
                              X