Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Grand Prix GTP

SOLD!!

I've owned this 2004 Grand Prix GTP for 5 years and am the second owner. The car is in excellent shape and has been regularly washed and polished with Zaino Bros. products. All of my maintenance records are available. Everything is in good working order. The car looks sharp and drives very well. Although I don't drive it like a hooligan, it will give an LT1 a run for it's money. It would make an excellent daily driver.

Please see my ad posted at cars.com that lists all major features.
    http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...Y_URL&stkTyp=U

Posted price is $9,999.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Here's a pic!

Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Nice looking car.
      I know I really enjoy driving mine.
      I am kind of jealous if those rims, I have the 10 spokes on mine...
      My DD
      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Thanks! I was always partial to the painted 10-spoke rims in the pic below. Oh, by the way, I still have the original grill, exhaust manifolds, cat, and intermediate pipe. Those are included with the car.

Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 99 Zeee!!
          Thanks! I was always partial to the painted 10-spoke rims in the pic below.
          Those are the ones I have, didn't like them at first but they have grown on me. They do show off the painted calipers and drilled/slotted rotors very well.
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Sold!!

Went to an enthusiast. I'm sure he'll keep it running for a long time.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

Working...
            X