1970 Camaro SS396 L78 with GM of Canada paperwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 Camaro SS396 L78 with GM of Canada paperwork

I have decided I need to move this car or I'll never get my JL8 Z28 done. This is a 1970 Camaro SS396 L78 car with GM of Canada docs. It has the #'s matching motor, a 1965 dated M21, and a late 70 12 bolt rear that is not original. It appears to have the original 3.55 posi in the rear though. Car is originally Classic Copper with the white/black cloth deluxe interior which recently had the seat covers redone. Car runs strong. New clutch, 3" dual exhaust, rear brakes last year. Comes with a set of original P02 wire wheel covers as identified on the documentation and an NOS rear sway bar. Body is rock solid with what appears to be all original panels. Floor is solid with original red oxide primer showing under the grease/dirt and in great shape. Tall spoiler was added at some point in time and not original as this is a very early 1970 Camaro. Feel free to contact me for more details or pictures. $38K or partial trades considered on 67-73 Camaros but would prefer outright sale.

69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
    2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Now that's a musclecar! Small car, back in the day, with a big-block. If I was in market, I would jump on that. Looks good in black- 396, 4-speed, 3.55 posi- bet it is a real ride when you cut it loose- *sigh*

Good luck with the sale-
    2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
    "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Wow!! True collector's car!! Very nice!
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

It's 1 of 600 made with the solid lifter 396 in 1970 so it's pretty rare. And it's a blast to drive. But it's getting in the way of finishing my 69 Z28 restoration so I need to sell it.
        69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
        70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
        2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Did you sell this car?

Comment

Working...
          X