• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OBD2, CC Valve springs, BMR parts, injectors

Brand new BMR Weld in lower control arm relocation brackets - $60
    Stock LT1 M6 OBDII ECU - From my 97 6spd Z28 - SOLD
    Brand new Comp Cam 978 Valve springs - set of 16 - $60
    Set of 8 Stock Injectors from a 97 Z28 with 110k on them - $30

I'll now accept paypal from most members. If you're serious and want some pics let me know and I'll take some.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Would be interested in the ECU. Paypal is not an option for me so we would have to make other arrangements but still interested.
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
      Would be interested in the ECU. Paypal is not an option for me so we would have to make other arrangements but still interested.
      I hate paypal. I just had so many issues getting people to send money orders. How did they ever get along before Paypal...

I've gotten burned with paypal in the past as a seller. I'm an honest seller and trust probably 99% of the people on this site. Cz28 not so much.

If you want to send a MO that's fine with me.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
        I hate paypal. I just had so many issues getting people to send money orders. How did they ever get along before Paypal...

I've gotten burned with paypal in the past as a seller. I'm an honest seller and trust probably 99% of the people on this site. Cz28 not so much.

If you want to send a MO that's fine with me.
        Tried to PM you but it says you are over the message limit.

Anyway, the MO is on it's way to you. Please let me know when you get it.
        My DD
        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
          Tried to PM you but it says you are over the message limit.

Anyway, the MO is on it's way to you. Please let me know when you get it.
          Ok, cleared the inbox. Thanks for the heads up. I'll get it out the day I get the money.

Thanks.

Comment

ECU is gone.

TTT

Comment

Working...
            X