X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine CDA 7893 CD player

Alpine CDA 7893

That's the cd player up there.

I bought a Kenwood in dash dvd and have no use for this anymore. Radio is still in the car, Kenwood should be here before monday so I will ship it out anytime after that. Wanting to get $125 shipped OBO for it.

It's in great shape, works flawlessly, some of the writing on the buttons is faded, but an all around great CD player. Bought it in February of 2003 for $399+ tax, used it in my Conquest until May of 04 when I bought the camaro, then I barely drove the quest, so it didn't get used much. Put it in my camaro in like march of 2006. Altogether it probably has 1 year of use out of it.

Comes with the box it came with, all manuals and paperwork, remote, etc...

Reserve the right to deny any buyer I'm not familiar with around here. Sorry, I'm leary of selling electronics over the net, especially if I'm using paypal.

Paypal accepted, money order preferred. The player works great, no refunds.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

cd player

got pics of the real player?
    send pics eflores1221@elp.rr.com
    thanks,
    loudlt1
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

These are the only ones I can find. I know I snapped some of them in the Z28 but I can't find them. I'm not sure if the kenwood is going to fit in my existing din kit, so I might include that if I need to upgrade anyway.

Here they are, these were taken when it was in the Conquest.

97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

oh yeah, ignore the screws, they don't make a din kit for that car so I had to cut one up and make that. I did end up fabbing it to where there were no screws later, but I was in a hurry at that time!!

Comment

I put a video up of the player. This is how leary I am of selling electronics. Been ripped off with paypal one too many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-X06fq4fc

Comment

Stereo is SOLD!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X