For Sale-LT1 Nitrous Wet Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale-LT1 Nitrous Wet Kit

I have a Nitrous Works Wet Kit for sale. It has only been sprayed 3 times!.......Its a brand new kit, and is the plate kit that hooks up behind the throttle body. Comes with a 10lb bottle, 75-175 shot jets, Purge Kit, MSD Window Switch with 3000 and 6200 pills, WOT Switch, Fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Relays, Master Switch, Purge Switch, and has all the lines needed. Is currently on my car. But installed it about 3 months ago, and have only sprayed a 100 shot 3 times. I would like $475 + Shipping, or if you have something you would like to trade for it let me know what you have. I live in Artesia, New Mexico. You can e-mail me at james.torrez@selectmilkops.com or arieso@hotmail.com and let me know if you want it. Thanks.

I also have pics if requested.
    94Z28, 6-speed,3.42 gears, LT4 HotCam, 1.6RR, LT4 Valve Springs, Hooker Long Tube Headers and y-pipe, heads ported and polished, intake ported. Underdrive pulleys, MSD wires, K&N Cold Air induction. Flowmaster, Air Foil, B&M Ripper Shifter, Throttle body bypass. Ed Wright Programming. Nitrous Works Kit with (75-175 shot), Purge Kit, MSD Window Switch, FPSS, WOT switch. Ported/Descreened MAF.
Working...
X