Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Corbeau TRS seats

My lost your gain...

Near perfect Corbeau TRS seats....black fabric and only 7 months old. I bought these back in late December of 04 and been in since. Reason for selling is GF think she's sitting on bricks and feels they aren't comfortable. I of course love the support and feel of them. But I must toss em to someone cause they give her back aches.

Sold in pairs driver and passenger with brackets. I paid 870 for the whole package, willing to let them go for 600 even.

no rips or tears...like I said, almost perfect condition...I only mean they aren't perfect cuz they aren't in the box still.

I prefer neighboring states...I'll meet you half way if need be, but I want to do business in GA. I'll ship em if I have to...but I prefer not to. Shipping will be handled by buyer and can be negoiated.

Want more pics...I can email high-res of any part of the seats you'd like. Let me know.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

you'll get the seat belt pads too...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

down to $500.00...it's a steal. Over 300 in savings...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Check you private messages.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
        Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

they've been sold

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
          X