Went to two car shows over the weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to two car shows over the weekend

We went to two car shows over the weekend. We went to one yesterday as well as one on Saturday and we are totally exhausted.
    I will start with pics from yesterday since I have alrteady uploaded those so far.
    It was the annual POCI show put on by the Nutmeg chapter in CT.

Comment

And lastly a few more different pics and angles of my car during the show:

I have a few more pics from this show that I will post later when I get a chance including pics of a rare factory NHRA Firebird!

Steve

Comment

Check these pics out of this NHRA bird!

Comment

This is my wife checking out the sweet GTA vert. My wife and I really liked that one:

We went in seperate cars to this one as my wife took her Pontiac Fiero, and so if you don't mind I would like to show off some pics of her Fiero on display at the show:

Comment

Comment

Here are pics from the first show we went to on Saturday. It was an afternoon/evening show held in the large parking lot at a place called Shenanigans Music Club and Bar located in white River Jct VT:

Some of the cars like the Firebirds and Camaros were in what was called a "mild class" as they were mostly stock or had only a few mods.

The show started at 3pm and ran into the evening so as you can see in a few of the pics it is starting to get dark. I have been to these kind of shows before and many times they hold them in the afternoon so it will run into the evening and allow any of the show cars with neons or any light effects to be seen. Anyway, I took second place in the "extreme car" class and was very surprised as there was a lot of very fancy sport compact cars in that class. I guess they looked at my bird and figured I belonged in the extreme class LOL
              My wife and I thought some of the custom compact cars would win out over my bird, especially as the majority of show goers seemed to be between High School age and mid 20's, and many were under 30. No disrespect meant to the younger group at all, but historically my experience has been that many of the younger crowd will vote for their freinds cars and/or seem to like the newer sport compact scene more than old school or muscle cars. So needless to say I was pleasently surprised by a second place award in that car class.

Comment

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on the trophy.

I agree with you... That 3rd gen vert was sweet. Always loved the hunter green/saddle combo.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X