some of my T/A parts going on e-bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of my T/A parts going on e-bay

I'm going to be listing in the next few days some stuff on my 01 T/A. I wrecked it on thursday and insurance says there going to total it so I have some stuff to sell. I have a JL stealthbox about 6 months old, t-top shades, monsoon stereo head unit and speakers, 17" and 18" chrome c5's with tires, and maybe my loudmouth if I can find an exhaust to throw on it b4 insurance company comes and takes it. Just gaging intrest if theres something you want let me know maybe we can work out something b4 they go on e-bay. + a stock 01 t/a hood in white.
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
    2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

what exhaust, tips do you have? I'm lookin for a 3" in and dual outs. I just need "one" tip though. I'll also take a single tip, just perfer a dually

Thanks, Ryan
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

how much for the rims? and tires????? let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by loudRED94TA
        I'm going to be listing in the next few days some stuff on my 01 T/A. I wrecked it on thursday and insurance says there going to total it so I have some stuff to sell. I have a JL stealthbox about 6 months old, t-top shades, monsoon stereo head unit and speakers, 17" and 18" chrome c5's with tires, and maybe my loudmouth if I can find an exhaust to throw on it b4 insurance company comes and takes it. Just gaging intrest if theres something you want let me know maybe we can work out something b4 they go on e-bay.
        Hey, maybe we could work something out where you end up getting my stock exhaust to throw on there. Where are you located?
        1995 Trans Am, 75k, T-tops, 6-speed, Pace Setter Long Tubes and ORY, Custom Flow-TECH Terminator Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Cags plus free mods........Up next; Tune and CAI

Comment

how much for the headunit? Willing to gut out anything in the interior? Steering wheel controls...do they still work?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

ok I decided im going to cut the LM off this weekend everything wil be put on e-bay by monday.

So heres the list
            -------------------------
            Loudmouth cat-back
            Stock white hood
            JL stealthbox and sub
            Monsoon H/U and speakers
            T-top shades
            17" and 18" chrome c5's with tires (10k miles)

You can shoot me an offer b4 they go on and I'll consider it.
            R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by loudRED94TA
              I'm going to be listing in the next few days some stuff on my 01 T/A. I wrecked it on thursday and insurance says there going to total it so I have some stuff to sell. I have a JL stealthbox about 6 months old, t-top shades, monsoon stereo head unit and speakers, 17" and 18" chrome c5's with tires, and maybe my loudmouth if I can find an exhaust to throw on it b4 insurance company comes and takes it. Just gaging intrest if theres something you want let me know maybe we can work out something b4 they go on e-bay. + a stock 01 t/a hood in white.
              Hey, first off sorry to here you wrecked ya 01 t/a

Hope everyones ok?

Can you give me a price for your c5 wheels?

Failing that your name on ebay!

Cheers
              Screaming Mad
              Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
              Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
              0-60 7.74
              1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

hey make as much as you can before insurence takes it... i'm just kinda curious what happen to total it?
                1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

I'm interested in the t-top shades? What color are they and how much do you want for them?

Sorry about your car...

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

loudRED94TA sent ya an email.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Screaming mad
                      Hey, first off sorry to here you wrecked ya 01 t/a

Hope everyones ok?

Can you give me a price for your c5 wheels?

Failing that your name on ebay!

Cheers
                      IM LOOKING FOR $800 for the wheels

Comment

Originally posted by 78formula78
                        hey make as much as you can before insurence takes it... i'm just kinda curious what happen to total it?
                        front end hydroplaned in the rain and hit a telephone pole @ 40mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Y2KHAWK
                          I'm interested in the t-top shades? What color are they and how much do you want for them?

Sorry about your car...
                          T-top shades are black and currently have a sale pending @ $75 but il let ya know.

Comment

Can you let me know about the sterio stuff. If you have a pic of the sub box that would be wild

Are you getting a replacement f-body or for a while?
                            94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

no more f-bodys buying a 150 and lifting it then when i graduate from school im going to buy a used C5 vette.

Comment

Working...
                              X